Sometimes we get so used to everyday life, it becomes hard to imagine that things can be different. But they can. Whether it’s out car getting scratched in the parking lot or our poop splashing in a public toilet so loud, everyone knows what we’re doing, if there’s a problem, there’s a solution. Bored Panda has collected a list of genius ideas that have the potential to make some our day-to-day struggles go away, and while you in particular might not benefit from all of them, you’ll still probably appreciate the effort that went into making them a reality.
1. The Bathroom At My Doctor’s Office Has A Discreet Way For Victims Of Abuse, Violence, Or Human Trafficking To Get Help
There’s always the extra mile we can go for others.
© theryanfight via reddit.com
2. A Sign In The Women’s Bathroom For Those Who Feel Unsafe On A Date
‘Ask For Angela’ is a relatively new campaign designed to reduce sexual abuse on nights out. It originated in a pub in Lincolnshire, England, in 2016 and since then, it has received worldwide attention and has been adopted by bars and clubs across the globe.
© Rachel Geng via foursquare.com
3. My Local Vet Has A Sign And Candle For When Someone’s Pet Is Dying
Sometimes the most supportive words are no words at all.
© trojanknight via reddit.com
4. This Park Has A Swing For Wheelchair Users
The rope pull included within the design allows those with upper body mobility to swing themselves independently.
© Kittenblack via reddit.com
5. These Lines Go Up The Wall So You Can Park Perfectly In-Between The Lines
Everyone wants to drive until it’s time to park in a cramped corner.
© Krzyygamin via reddit.com
6. A Color Blind Viewer
The Tennessee Department of Tourist Development and Tennessee State Parks have partnered to install “color blind” viewfinders at five state park locations across the state. In total, there are 11 of them installed in Tennessee.
© aegist1 via reddit.com
7. In Singapore The Elderly Can Tap Their Identity Card To Have More Time At The Pedestrian Crossing
Swiping the card at a sensor gives its holder an extra 3 to 13 seconds to walk across, depending on the size of the crossing.
© NickyNekvia reddit.com
8. This Toilet Flushes By Using Your Foot
You don’t have to be a germaphobe to appreciate this. Believe me, Ive seen some sh*t.
© BradleyC5922 via reddit.com
9. My Moms 3D Printed Cast. She Can Take A Shower With It!
If some are already 3D-printing houses, surely we can apply this technology broader.
© xventriloquist via reddit.com
10. This Shop Has A Option To Shop Alone Or With Assistance
For the complete antisocial experience, bring earphones.
© noideawhatsupp via reddit.com